Monday, November 2, 2009

Welcome to Vex's Auto Blog





Thank you for checking out my auto blog. I will blog personal opinions about new vehicles.

I work for a major car rental company so I have access to many different brands, makes, and models. I will only comment on ones that I have driven and will be very honest.

The format will be very simple and easy to understand. I will give very limited technical information for each vehicle, but will have a link to the company's website relating to each one tested. In addition there will be info on how well it drives and handles in various conditions.

My scale for vehicles will be as follows:

Business only rental - I don't like the car but I'm not paying for it
Personal rental - I would pay my own money for the car, but I can return it after
Lease - I like the vehicle a lot but not enough to own it for the long term
Buy - I love the vehicle and would recommend buying it

I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment